How to remove and insert the tip. (Movie: 1.3MB) * Windows Media Player is required to watch the movie.
· Lock-type sleeve assembly attaches securely.
· Click sound ensures you easy and secure tip insertions.
· Four-color lineup of the sleeves
Three Features of the Soldering Iron HAKKO FM-2028
· Interlock mechanism with the iron holder makes setting of the power-save setting easy.
· Power-save function allows minute-by-minute setting. (up to 30 minutes)
(0-29mins. --- Sleep mode, 30 mins.--- Auto-power, Shutoff)
The composite tip is a ceramic soldering tip with integrated heating element and sensor. Despite its highly compact design, the tip offers superior thermal responsivity and greatly improved thermal recovery.
The portrait-style compact design is well-suited to cell line soldering.
80mm (W) × 130mm (H) × 131mm (D)
Smart design for optimized work.
・Our commitment to producing iron holders
The angle of the iron holder can be changed freely so that the iron holder accommodates soldering in both a standing and a sitting position.
Dedicated HAKKO soldering iron base stand, can be used 100's of a times a day.
· The card for locking locks the preset temperature.
· Digital offset makes temperature correction easy.
· Capable of lower limit temperature setting.
Combination of optional handpiece (such as FM-2026) allows use of N2 system.
N2 system enhances solderbility by Preventing Oxidation and Preheating Effect, featuring space-saving design.
With Iron holder, Control card, Heat resistant pad and Power cord
(Not necessary to purchase this unit if you have it.)