We at HAKKO aim to become a leading company for soldering technology in the world and to contribute to the realization of richer and more convenient lives for people.
We gather colleagues with motivation in work and life together and aim to provide them with a workplace to pursue and achieve their motivations.
We aim to conduct activities continuously for society and our employees.
Quality and Environment Policy
Creating products that satisfy customers
We at HAKKO will make our best efforts to develop and provide HAKKO-style products and services into which customers’ needs have been properly fed back to enhance customer satisfaction and trust. Further, we aim to be a company that delights the people involved in HAKKO and the people around HAKKO as well as our employees under the vision of “the world's top corporate quality” and continue forever to develop ourselves as a corporation.
In order to achieve this activity policy, all our employees pay attention to the following items to fulfill our corporate social responsibility (CSR) by promoting the Quality & Environmental Management System (QEMS) based on ISO 9001/14001 and the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle of the Chemical Substance Management System.
- We will develop, manufacture and provide good-design HAKKO-style products that are easy for customers to use and maintain in addition to conforming to product requirements.
- We will strive to produce safe products by promoting product safety management and chemical substance management.
- We will strive to be ecologically-minded and take anti-pollution measures. We will identify environmentally-important aspects (significant environmental aspects) and take necessary actions according to the levels of risk and opportunity.
- In particular, we will aim (1) to provide high-quality products and services to customers and (2) to improve operational efficiency for both customers and our in-house systems to focus on reducing the amount of raw materials used.
Business process viewpoint
- We will clarify the risks and opportunities to which we should work positively through business processes to promote standardization, process maintenance and improvement activities (process approach).
- We will realize product traceability.
Management resources viewpoint
- We will strive to practice the spirit of “Sincere harmony”.
- We will make our best efforts to improve our own capabilities including continuous self-development to acquire the latest knowledge and skills over a wide range.
- We will strive to comply with legal requirements regarding quality, environment and chemical substances, and with other items to which we have agreed.
- We will promote the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle of the target management process and improve our Quality & Environmental Management System (QEMS) continuously.