Top of Products > Heating Machine / Heating Gun Auto-Soldering System Soldering Iron Solder Feeder Thermometer / Soldering Tester Tip Cleaner / Iron Holder Solder / Flux Fume Extractor Soldering Pot Desoldering / Rework Rework Station Static Control Vacuum Pick-Up Tool Tool for Lead and Wire Heating Machine / Heating Gun Glue Gun / Sealer Hobby > Heating Gun > FV-310
Heating Machine / Heating Gun/Heating Gun
Fine control of temperature and air flow for a variety of applications contributes to improvement of work efficiency.
Use of ceramic insulator for greater heat storage and heating performance.
It requires only a screwdriver to replace heating element.
Anti-slip rubbers on the back improve stability and safety during hands-free operation.
Slide button (switch), temperature and air flow knobs are positioned at where it is easy to operate even during hands-free operation.
Use of stand, an option part, secures stability for hands-free application.
It can store optional parts to carry together with unit.
Click here for more information about nozzles of N70 series.
1. Set the slide button (switch) to OFF and insert the plug of the power cord into an outlet.
* Use a power outlet rated at 12 A or greater for 110 V, 5 A or greater for 220 - 240 V.
2. Turn the slide button (switch) to "Ⅱ". Hot air will come out of the pipe.
3. Turn the temperature/air flow control knobs to adjust temperature/air flow.
* The larger the number, the higher the temperature/air flow.
4. After use, turn the slide button (switch) to "Ⅰ" and allow the unit to cool down.
After use, allow it to cool down for at least 90 seconds.
Before storing the heating gun, allow it to cool down for at least 5 minutes.
|NEW||Product within 1 year after launch|
|DISCONTINUED||Product discontinued already.
The information in this page is based on the data when it was discontinued.
No update/amendement will be added to the page.
|Product that complies with the regulated values of 10 substances prohibited by the european rohs directive.|
|Based on the electrostatic attenuation test (MIL-STD-3010A Test method 4046), products with a charging voltage of 50V or less as being grounded are considered as ESD SAFE countermeasure products.|
|Recommended for work using lead-free solder.|