- What's new
Powerful Rework StationRework Station HAKKO FR-701
Has FR-4101, 140W high power desoldering gun, and FX-8801, soldering iron, as standard. Other applications such as different size of soldering iron and tweezers are also applicable.
Powerful Rework Station with 670W hot airRework Station HAKKO FR-702
It handles various soldering, desoldering and reworking by choosing proper handpieces from a selection of 7 types.
Further evolution of SMD rework stationHot Air Rework Station HAKKO FR-810B
The vacuum pick-up function with an indicator ensures safety for the components and PWB's.
High SPEC model for SMD rework stationHot Air Rework Station HAKKO FR-811
Possible to make full-scale thermal profiles with 6-zone hot air and a bottom heater.
Employing excellent cost performance filter!Smoke Absorber HAKKO FA-431
- The life of new filters will be approx. 4 times longer compared to HAKKO FA-430
- With the use of sub-filter, the life of pre-filter and main filter will be approx. 10 times longer!
- Switch ON/OFF of the unit with a remote control
- Individual measurementFootwear tester HAKKO FG-460
- Evaluation external output
- Simple, yet user-friendly
- All the user-friendly functions are succeeded from FX-888D.2-port all-round soldering station HAKKO FX-889
- Two applications can be active at the same time.
- Applicable to all the options, N2 soldering iron, Soldering gun, SMD Hot Tweezers, and Large type soldering iron.
140 W high power enables perfect desoldering on multi-layer PWB.High power desoldering tool HAKKO FR-410
New type nozzle can fit onto micro land patterns and narrow space.
- Iron holder No.606/609 has been discontinued
The static eliminator generates high voltage inside the unit.To the customers who are using the static eliminator
When using the present/discontinued product, please do maintenance such as cleaning inside. If the maintenance has not been done enough, the insulation would be reduced, which might cause a dangerous situation such as smoke, fire and so on.
Why can I not blow hot air even when pressing the button?HAKKO FM-2029 Troubleshooting