- Linking to the Hakko Website
Linking to the Hakko Website
As long as you agree to and abide by the Terms and Conditions indicated below, you are free to link to the Hakko website whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Links may be made to any page within the Hakko website.
Website content, structure, and information related to products and other items may be changed or deleted at any time without prior notice.
Be aware that links to URLs other than the Hakko website home page may be invalidated as a result of any such changes or deletions.
It is recommended that general links to the Hakko website take the form http://www.hakko.com/ or http://www.hakko.com/english/.
Hakko Corporation shall bear no liability whatsoever with regard to any compensation, complaint, invoice, or similar made by any third party in relation to any and all damages arising from a link to the Hakko website.
Furthermore, you should ensure that any compensation, complaint, invoice, or similar made by any third party in relation to any and all damages arising from a link to the Hakko website does not damage Hakko Corporation in any way.
The following kinds of links are strictly prohibited:
- ・ Links from sites that infringe on public order and morals.
- ・ Links from sites that slander Hakko Corporation.
- ・ Links to images or similar items that constitute only part of a page.
- ・ Links that employ inline frames or similar methods to cause part or all of information on this website to appear on the original link page.
- ・ Links that may, contrary to the truth, invite the misunderstanding that you or a third party are involved in a tie-up or cooperative relationship with Hakko Corporation.
In the event that a link judged by Hakko Corporation as being inappropriate is discovered and a request is made to the operator of the website in question to delete the link, please comply with any such request.